Citron Hygiene Canada Limited (“Citron Hygiene”) will ensure to act in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
Spam: any electronic commercial message sent without the express consent of the recipient(s). Spam is also used as the vehicle for the delivery of other online threats such as spyware, phishing and malware.
Citron Hygiene understands the goal of the anti-spam legislation in Canada is to deter damaging and misleading forms of spam. Citron Hygiene realizes that education and awareness are they key to ensuring the right steps are taken to combat spam. Cannon Services will ensure that network security program, spam filters and anti-virus software is utilized at all times on all company computers and related technologies.
In order to achieve the goals of the anti-spam legislation, Citron Hygiene will ensure to act in compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. In order to ensure compliance, commercial electronic messages (including email marketing) done by Cannon Services will be based on a consumer opt-in approach. Cannon Services will gain consent for commercial electronic messages prior to sending commercial messages (including emails), unless we have a pre-existing business relationship with the client, candidate, business partner, independent contractor, or affiliate, as in these particular cases consent is considered to be implied.
Citron Hygiene shall ensure the following practices are followed when using electronic messaging for marketing purposes:
- Maintain rigorous email list management practices
- Include all essential company information predominantly within the message such as our name and contact information (including address and phone number)
- Include an opt-in approach to allow subscribers to confirm they want Citron Hygiene messages
- Include an opt-out (or unsubscribe) message that is simple and conscious within the email
- We will process unsubscribe requests in accordance with the legislation