Job Posting Date: May 24, 2018
Citron Hygiene – is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
This position reports to the EVP, Operations. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for involvement in various initiatives with specific focus on business process improvement and systems development. In this role, you will deliver solutions that meet business objectives while serving as a primary facilitator between the business and IT to understand business needs. As a business analyst, you will analyze, resolve and explain system and business process issues and related inquiries as they arise. Partnering with your IT and Business teams, you will lead the planning, analysis, validation of requirements, business processes, high-level solution designs, and testing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathers requirements for business enhancements, documents and prepares presentations to translate requests into system terminology, including business process maps and use cases.
- Analyze, explain and respond to system and business process related inquiries from business community
- Consults with business subject matter experts for development requests, while making suggestions for business process improvements.
- Manage project and enhancement scope and test case traceability to requirements.
- Facilitate problem-solving discussions and requirements gathering sessions with business users.
- Provide support to project management, development and testing teams.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with the business and IT as required
- Assist in the creation of required documentation for system enhancements and processes as requested by the business
- Participate is the various phases of project lifecycle from an operations perspective; including design sessions, system testing, implementation, and end user training
- Work with IT/ Management in communicating and addressing system issues and road blocks
- Develop an understanding/comprehension of business processes as they relate to operations.
- Minimum 10 years in business analyst/project management roles.
- University degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of application and system development life-cycles including planning, requirement, analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and post-implementation activities
- Outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident
- Proven experiencing working on large scale projects, as well as smaller business initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Able to grasp and translate technical concepts, to think independently, and to take initiative required to resolve issues
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to participate in multiple projects and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the business
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize conflicting priorities and deliverables
- Working knowledge and experience with ERP systems, Salesforce, and/or Routing/Scheduling systems is an asset.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards with an uncapped commission structure
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.