Who we are?
Citron Hygiene – formerly Cannon Services is a leading provider of support services for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. We provide pest control, washroom care, warewashing solutions, life safety services and related products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation, we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflects our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers and our respect for the environment.
Why choose Citron?
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as leaders in North America in our specific fields, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Our team at the Vancouver Office is currently seeking a Chemical Service Professional, Subject Matter Expert (SME) who is interested in pursuing a career with a market leader. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Chemical Service SME is to lead in the execution of our business development strategy in the Vancouver market. Working with up to 10 Account Executives, you will attend sales meetings with potential customers to gain business. Your extensive knowledge and Chemical Services background will prove an asset to train and coach Account Executives. At Citron Hygiene, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a proven track record of exceeding quota expectations, building key relationships with customers and driving performance in a tenured team. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Coach and train a team of up to 10 Account Executives
- Develop and execute sales plans and targets
- Attend sales meetings to support Account Executive with new business development
- Achieve conversion, penetration and retention targets
- Develop relationships at the executive level with key accounts
- Provide Technical Support and Service to customers, with some “on-call” responsibilities
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Chemical Services practices and procedures, specifically commercial ware-washing and laundry systems
- 3-5 years in Chemical Services industry, in an account management or business development capacity (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Mechanical reasoning ability and exhibited problem solving skills used to troubleshoot
- and repair equipment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships.
- High level of business acumen
- Must be a self-starter, well organized and can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is considered an asset.
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Company provided apparel (uniforms)
- Citron Hygiene branded company vehicle provided
- Acquire industry insight and skills from some of the industry’s most highly skilled pest management professionals
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Citron Hygiene is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!