Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene , you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Located out of Calgary office ; reporting to the Operations Manager, the primary role of Citron Certified Technician is to drive to locations within the Calgary and surrounding areas and provide delivery and collection service of ladies’ sanitary disposal units, clean and detail the washroom fixtures (sinks, toilets, urinals, etc.), delivery of washroom products such as soap dispensers, air care and more.
What’s in it for you?:
- Career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow income with each new Client
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexibility with managing your shift schedule – 4 Days On 3 Days Off
- Overtime available
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Certified Citron Technician include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for customers;
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers;
- Work independently and also assist other technicians while in the field;
- Observe and follow all company Health and Safety rules and policies;
- Inform customers of work that will be done;
- Administrative duties as assigned;
- Learn and understand new products and services;
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Citron brand;
- Follow route guidelines as established by Operations Manager;
- Perform consistent and professional regularly scheduled service of customers’ washrooms;
- Complete all assigned service calls and ensure accuracy of all invoice transactions including pricing, signatures, and delivery;
- Maintain supply of products to ensure proper compliance with contracted services and expectations of customers;
- Keep service kit clean and stocked;
- Up-sell customers with new products and services as they become available;
- Effectively communicate payment shortfalls with customer and facilitate payment; and
- Recovery efforts (A/R collection).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of work experience or driving experience
- Knowledge of city roads is considered an asset
- Class 5 Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to communicate effectively with the customer
- Must be comfortable with technology and smartphone devices
- Good organization, administration and time management skills
- A positive attitude
- Required to work in a busy, open and noisy area
- Required to spend long hours concentrating while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Must be comfortable dealing with a variety of conditions including confined spaces, freezing and hot temperatures
- This position will include repetitive bending,twisting, lifting reaching, pushing, and pulling of up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Citron Hygiene is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
All candidates will be required to pass a background/criminal check.
|Job Category||Citron Certified Technician|