Job Posting Date: October 26, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
The Human Resources Administrator will work closely with the Human Resources Coordinator and will assist with providing a consistently high standard of confidential secretarial and administrative support to the human resources staff. Other responsibilities will include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents and updating internal databases. This contract has a duration of four months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Director, Human Resources, or their designate the duties and responsibilities of the Human Resources Administrator will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with maintaining human resource databases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Assist in managing aspects of the administration of employee benefits including answering benefit inquiries from employees, making decision/resolving issues regarding employee benefit coverage and reconciling current employee benefit data against monthly carrier billing statements to ensure accuracy of information
- Prepare job offers and new hire packages
- Assist with the orientation of new hires and their on-boarding
- Provide detailed employee reports upon request;
- Participate in organizing events and providing support for the social committee
- Provide research and prepare correspondence, reports and presentations as needed
- Assist with organizing and coordinating meetings and presentations
- Copy, distributes, and files documents and records.
- Completion of a diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related, such as human resources management.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a human resources environment or a similar capacity;
- Experience with employee payroll (ex. Dayforce HCM) and benefit programs;
- CHRP designation preferred;
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism;
- Strong ethics in regards to privacy, confidentiality and protecting the interests of the company;
- Proficient in using MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision;
- Self-directed and self-motivated; and
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Required to meet many deadlines which may be stressful
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.