Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control, chemical, ware-washing and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role of Digital Marketing Specialist is to provide support to the marketing and B2B sales team. We are looking for an analytical individual who has a proven track record on enabling lead generation through digital presence. Citron Hygiene is looking for a marketing and brand ambassador with a web design skillset who can utilize digital and social media to maximize our presence. This individual must be well organized, strong with research and content development, a self-starter and someone who can work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the conduit in articulating our value proposition to market
- Research and build out blog content and posts for Social Media platforms
- Build and report on paid media campaigns
- Ultilize Pardot for customer engagement campaigns, focused on lead generation for B2B sales teams in Canada, US and UK
- Create, test and optimize web and landing pages for inbound conversions
- Contribute to ongoing SEO strategy for optimization of sales objectives
- Oversee and manage marketing projects and deliverables
- Understand the customer path to purchase and execute on strategy to enhance
- 2-5 years executing demand generation campaigns within a B2B environment
- Marketing oriented; strong skills with computer applications and Web Design capabilities required
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail and possesses; strong multi-tasking abilities
- Will handle and adjust to a high-volume workload
- Has a keen attention to detail and a very high level of accuracy (i.e. grammar, spelling and numeracy)
- Must be able to work independently, self motivated
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy.
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Able to work on a computer for long periods of time;
- Required to work in a busy, open area office which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and accuracy
- Required to meet a number of deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Acquire industry insight and skills from some of the industry’s most highly skilled pest management professionals
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.