Job Posting Date: Dec 13, 2018
Citron Hygiene– is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Director, Human Resources, the duties and responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work in partnership with various managers to ensure ongoing administration and understanding of policy or procedure practices, compensation and benefits;
- Provide human resources support and advice to employees and managers;
- Manage all aspects of the administration of employee benefits, including answering benefit inquiries from employees, making decisions/resolving issues regarding employee benefit coverage, and reconciling current employee benefit data against monthly carrier billing statements to ensure accuracy of information;
- Assist in the development and regular review of policies and procedures;
- Administer and record employee recognition and incentive programs.
- Assist in the development of job description and keeping them current.
- Support all areas of the recruitment function such as maintaining personnel requisitions, job posting, screen resumes, phone interviews for entry level, professional and technical job openings.
- Prepare job offers and new hire packages.
- Coordinate and assist with the orientation of all new hires;
- Coordination of annual performance management program;
- Administration of health and safety policies, practices and programs,
- Maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Provide detailed employee reports upon request;
- Participate in organizing events and social activities;
- Provide research and prepare correspondence, reports and presentations as needed; and
- Act as a back up to payroll;
- Completion of a diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related, such as human resources management.
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a human resources environment;
- Experience with employee payroll (ex. Dayforce HCM) and benefit programs;
- CHRP designation preferred;
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism;
- Strong ethics in regards to privacy, confidentiality and protecting the interests of the company;
- Proficient in using MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision;
- Self-directed and self-motivated; and
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position