Job Posting Date: September 7, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control, chemical, warewashing and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
Reporting to Sales Operation Analyst, the position of Junior Sales Operation Administrator is to assist Sales Operation Analyst in supporting company’s growth and revenue goals through well-designed, executed and sustainable data reporting and analytics to support key decision makings. The analytics group adds science to the art of sales by helping sales force run effectively, efficiently and in alignment with business strategies and objectives.
- Data Hygiene & administration: Lead initiatives for data integrity to ensure the data is clean, consistent, accurate, organized and complete
- Data management: Extracting data from databases; preparing data for analysis (i.e., data hygiene and validation) and deriving additional measure to be used for analysis
- Reporting & Analytics: Effectively using advanced Excel skills to simplify data with formulas; create data dissemination report which summarize data in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Sales Force Enablement: provide coaching, troubleshooting and training to new users. Develop schedule and progress chart for users to ensure complete compliancy of user’s knowledge of salesforce.com. Maintain report folders and dashboards to improve data availability and usability. Build training schedule, content, template and documentation in support of the training program.
- Communicate suggestions, recommendations, escalate issues and provide support promptly and effectively to the sales team.
- Technologically proficient and knowledgeable with MS Office products
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, work under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Bilingual, French is considered a strong asset.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent growth opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate on experience.
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
|Job Category||Administration, Sales|