Job Posting Date : Dec 19, 2018
Citron Hygiene – is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Key Account Manager is to maintain and grow an existing account base made up of service revenue, product and equipment sales. The Key Account Manager serves as the primary contact for decision-makers and leads the sales process. At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building key relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Key Account Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Retain and grow existing business in the business-business segment
- Achieve revenue, activity and sales funnel targets monthly and quarterly
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers in an account base in order to meet corporate objectives of profitability and sales growth
- Analyze customer needs and interests in order to maximize sales volume and identify service requirements
- Utilization of sales management tools, such as Salesforce.com
- Prepare and present tailored sales presentations to current customers
- Maintain knowledge on products and services offered, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking, monthly training sessions and vendor meetings
- All administrative responsibilities as required; from researching the market, processing signed service contracts to ensure seamless transition to new decision makers, tenants and building owner/operators.
- Target segment – Small to Large sized regional business in the Toronto East Region
- Time Allocation to be 70% on the road with customers, 30% Administrative office time
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of outside sales in business to business selling experience in maintaining accounts (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position