Job Posting Date: Nov 20, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Reporting to the Chemical Services Manager, the primary role of the Laundry Specialist is to drive to locations within the GTA and surrounding areas and provide high-quality preventative maintenance, emergency service, and installation services for our chemical customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Chemical Services Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Laundry Technical Specialist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow route guidelines as established by Chemical Service Manager.
- Perform consistent and professional service for customers including service calls, installations and technician support
- Address all service related issues and concerns with chemical program.
- Troubleshoot and program dispensing units and laundry washers
- Perform required preventative maintenance on equipment according to established program guidelines.
- Ensure accuracy of all invoice transactions including pricing, signatures, and delivery.
- Maintain supply of products to ensure proper compliance with contracted services and expectations of customers.
- Offer customers suitable solutions in the form of additional products and services as they become available.
- Effectively communicate payment shortfalls with customer and facilitate payment recovery efforts.
- Provide outstanding customer service by educating customers.
- Work with management daily and weekly with inventory balancing.
- Invoice accurately for parts used and labor hours incurred when appropriate
- Respond to emergency customer service calls based on customer necessity and on-call schedule.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Laundry Specialist or relevant working experience
- Be able to work within company’s standards for quality, speed, and cleanliness.
- Have knowledge of various Laundry equipment programming language.
- Textile experience is an asset.
- Warewashing knowledge is an asset.
- For the safety and well-being of others and self, be able to read and follow directions while using all Citron Hygiene manuals, safety materials, training materials, and bulletin boards.
- Demonstrate good communication, organizational, administrative and time-management skills.
- Display a genuine aim-to-please attitude. Smiling, eye contact, and bonding with customers are essential.
- Be in good physical condition with good manual dexterity to handle high-volume work for up to 10 hours.
- Be able to move, carry, and lift at a very fast pace (at least 50 pounds).
- Be capable of using all necessary tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Have reliable transportation and arrive to work and meetings on time as scheduled.
- Be able to handle monetary transactions without error as required.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and dependable, and demonstrate a high degree of integrity.
- Compliance with all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Able to work on a computer for long periods of time;
- Required to work in a busy, open area office which may have interruptions
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
|Job Category||Chemical Services|