Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control, chemical, ware-washing and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
Reporting to the CFO, the role of the Master Data Manager is to be a subject matter expert in master data structure, design, governance and use across the organization in order to help lead the growth and development of data strategy. The Master Data Manager will work closely with teams across the business to support the creation and ongoing maintenance of high quality item data and ensure master data processes and guidelines are enforced. This role will also be responsible for the maintenance and formal processes for ensuring the integrity of our customer-related data. In addition, this role will help lead data migration of legacy master data from acquired companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the CFO, the duties and responsibilities of the Master Data Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Formalize the various processes to maintain Citron’s customer account details within Salesforce
- Work alongside Citron’s customer success team and other relevant teams to ensure accuracy and timely execution of all requests received for the creation and changes to customer accounts Understand and communicate master data updates (e.g., maintenance, introduction of new fields, modification in attribute definition etc.) that impact downstream systems / teams
- Proactively and consistently communicate with business areas to notify them of maintenance activities that may impact their area
- To support the maintenance of high-quality data, proactively monitor data accuracy and facilitate required data corrective actions with business owners
- Maintain clear communication and positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ad-hoc data cleansing as required (e.g., at the end of a season) to ensure data quality is upheld on an ongoing basis
- Support and enforce established data standards and guidelines related to master data
- Serve as the subject matter expert and central resource to train business owners in master data creation/maintenance and/or the use of supporting tools.
- Lead the company’s data migration of legacy master data from acquired companies (M&A) into Citron’s systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and business-related work experience totaling 8+ years
- Experience maintaining master data, OR, a combination of master data management / governance experience and experience within an order-to-cash business process
- Experience using Salesforce is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding impact to other areas of the business from decisions/findings made during testing or process change
- Ability to train on the appropriate use of master data systems
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skills
- jAbility to work independently and proactively
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work based upon specific timelines and dependencies
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Acquire industry insight and skills from some of the industry’s most highly skilled pest management professionals
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.