Job Posting Date: February 8, 2019
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
The Office Administrator is responsible to greet all visitors and accept all calls going to Citron as a first point of contact. This role is responsible for scheduling meetings, organizing events, and coordinating deliveries as well as for data entry and record maintenance in runs database and ACCPAC software. While maintaining a professional, customer-oriented and courteous approach, the incumbent will provide administrative support to the location Service Manager, and Regional Director of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the VP, Regional Operations the duties and responsibilities of the Office Administrator include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide courteous and friendly customer service to internal and external clients;
• Greet all visitors and direct or escort them to their destination;
• Answer visitor questions or identify the appropriate source for the answer;
• Manage a multi-line phone system, screening and forwarding calls as required;
• Monitor main email account, forwarding or replying to inquiries;
• Sort and delivery incoming mail, faxes and deliveries as well as prepare outgoing faxes, mail and courier packages;
• Organize and prepare meetings and staff events including coordinating catering, guest lodging, and taking minutes;
• Order office supplies and maintain appropriate levels of inventory;
• Ensure the cleanliness of common office areas including front reception, sales areas, hallways, boardrooms, and front restrooms performing or coordinating cleaning and maintenance as required;
• Perform data entry in accounting software;
• Maintain the addresses and customer cards in the ACCPAC database, creating new cards as needed and creating regularly scheduled runs in the database;
• Maintain the inventory system in ACCPAC by entering shipments as they come in, researching variances and product movements, transferring as appropriate;
• Assist with accounts receivable including account research, preparing and sending letters and statements, and answering customer questions related to their account;
• Prepare paperwork and perform or submit accounts receivable corrections;
• Create purchase orders, obtain approvals, and submit to the vendor in a timely fashion;
• Receive and process payments;
• Take customer orders, create invoices and reconcile orders;
• Assist with the scheduling and routing of delivery drivers, installations and other services;
• Assist with occasional warehouse duties such as preparing paperwork and arranging for pickup of freight;
• Maintain the office filing system in accordance with records management procedures;
• Provide general administrative support to the Service Manager and Director of Operations as needed; and
• Assist with special projects and reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
• One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in an office environment in a similar role;
• Exemplary skills in customer service with a professional, warm and friendly demeanor;
• Proficient in using a computer, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal);
• Able to adjust to changing priorities and meet deadlines;
• Able to work collaboratively in a team environment;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Able to handle stressful or difficult situations and customer or employee concerns with confidence;
• Excellent problem solving, multitasking, and time management skills; and
• Knowledge in ACCPAC software would be considered an asset.
• Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
• Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions; and
• Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Required to work in a busy, open and noisy area
- Required to spend long hours concentrating while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Must be comfortable dealing with a variety of conditions including confined spaces, freezing and hot temperatures
- This position will include repetitive bending,twisting, lifting reaching, pushing, and pulling of up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.