Job Posting Date: May 24, 2018
Citron Hygiene – is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
This position reports to the EVP, Operations. In this role, the Program Manager will be responsible for managing the overall planning, execution and delivery of strategic and operational programs and projects across Citron Hygiene. These initiatives can include but not limited to: technology projects, business process design and optimization, and acquisitions. With close attention to project detail and planning, this candidate must adapt a “Roll up your sleeves” approach to keep projects moving forward.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the overall execution of project processes and deliverables in-line with the project plan, including planning, financial, communication, stakeholder, risk and issue, and scope management.
- Directs large-scale, as well as smaller enhancements often involving multiple internal resources and external partners. Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on scope, and on budget.
- Define project scope, objectives, success criteria, key deliverables, related schedules and project dependencies.
- Ability to leverage resources from various departments, both in IT and the Business to successfully execute on projects.
- Ability to manage projects of various size, ranging from support issues, to several months.
- Manage deliverables to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed-on timelines, cost, and quality.
- Ability to prioritize project tasks and issues ensuring the teams are focused on delivering what’s right for the organization.
- Creates and maintains project documentation and measurement of success post implementation.
- Develops a transition plan from project to support following implementation.
- Conducts department forecasting for initiatives and participates in the business planning process.
- Develop and rollout a project management methodology within the organization, as well as ensure enforcement and adoption of the tools and processes being used.
- Acts as the escalation point for any unresolved issues that arise throughout the project process.
- Produces and conveys key metrics and updates for all initiatives to management.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive project management experience.
- University Degree in related field.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- Proven Team Leader with successful track record of managing large, complex, cross-functional enterprise projects from initial requirements though to implementation.
- Demonstrates leadership competencies, as well as outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident.
- An adept negotiator and facilitator, competent at relationship building and conflict resolution.
- Possess superior communication skills and attune to following executive strategic direction.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional planning, time-management, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and facilitate communications with all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities
- Working knowledge and experience with ERP systems, Salesforce, and/or Routing/Scheduling systems is an asset.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards with an uncapped commission structure
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.