Job Posting Date: September 19, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. We provide pest control, washroom care, ware-washing solutions, life safety services and related products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation, we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflects our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as leaders in North America in our specific fields, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
The overarching role of the Revenue Manager will be to manage the Revenue Team and their portfolio of 8,500+ customers, evaluate and implement improved invoicing procedures as the company roles continues to grow its presence in the Canadian market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Finance VP, the duties and responsibilities of the Revenue Manager will comprise the following:
- Manage the daily and monthly invoicing process for the Canadian operations
- Manage national accounts pricing and invoicing
- Manage the preparation and processing of customer service credits and invoice adjustments
- Review and assess the current process flow of information to the Revenue Team in Saleforce and provide recommendations to improve efficiency
- Support the rollout out of Saleforce to Western Canada, currently Salesforce is live in Ontario
- Interact with customers and Citron Sales to resolve outstanding issues
Training and Development
- Lead & manage direct reports by providing prompt and objective coaching and counselling, performance appraisals are completed
- Ensure duties, responsibilities and authority of each job are clearly defined, effected and communicated to incumbents.
- Ensure optimum performance of the revenue function, recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity and take advantage of opportunities.
- Conduct regular and formal employee evaluations on a set periodic basis (at least once per year)
- Post-secondary business degree and accounting designation, preferred.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ work experience (including supervisory and managerial experience)
- Track record of growth and progression in a revenue management role, preferably with direct reports and responsibility for a team
- Experience working hands-on in a fast-paced environment
- Strong PC and computer skills, including experience with ERP systems and Salesforce
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written) skills, team building skills and a strong attention to detail, working knowledge of French an asset
- Superior customer service skills
- Interpersonal characteristics will include professionalism, integrity, respectful, credible, pro-active and open to change
- Work-related characteristics will include being a team player, attention to detail, results driven, strong initiative, reliable; able to effectively manage a team
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive Remuneration
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.