Job Posting Date: July 13, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control, chemical, ware-washing and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role of Sales Coordinator is to provide admin support for the National Marketing team and outside Sales Representatives.
At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop customer quotes using Salesforce.com
- Microsoft Office Programs / SFDC
- Basic office administration tasks
- Customer orders and requests
- Handling customer complaints
- Prepare tailored sales presentations for Sales Team to present to current or new customers
- Gather together items for trade shows
- All administrative responsibilities as required, from research of a prospect to processing signed service contracts to ensuring onboarding of new business
- Bilingual, French is considered a strong asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, College or University is preferred
- Sales focused: strong skills in upselling products and introducing new products to customers
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail and possesses strong multi-tasking abilities
- Will handle and adjust to a high-volume workload
- Develops a rapport quickly with customers via the telephone and displays a pleasant phone voice
- Must be able to work independently, self motivated
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours
- Required to meet a number of deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.