Job Posting Date: July 24, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
This position reports to the VP, Information Technology and joins an existing team of an Operations Analyst, Programmer & IT Manager. The Salesforce Administrator be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Salesforce.com platform. The role will include system administration of existing Salesforce configuration as well as learning new modules being implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the VP, IT, the duties and responsibilities of the Salesforce Administrator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain users, roles, profiles, security settings, access settings, sharing rules etc.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce.
- Work with development partners for coordinating and implementing enhancements/change requests.
- Due to continued data growth, understand and anticipate Salesforce platform thresholds/governor limits that might result in production outages.
- Execute Salesforce data loading to assist with data setup, maintenance, and governance.
- Research changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Key contact for troubleshooting and incident management.
- Analyzes issues (including data and processes) and identify opportunities for system and process optimization.
- Manages the change management process – receives change requests and works with the respective leaders to understand and prioritize requests.
- Works with the business to support data governance.
- Performs/participates in data validation and system testing.
- Works with business resources in process development.
- Provides end-user training as-needed. Supports the development of Job Aids, FAQs or new/updates in training material.
- Reinforce adoption to new business process/system changes supported by Salesforce.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Salesforce Administrator certification would be an asset.
- Experience with Apex development would be an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience with integration tools, Conga, DocuSign, Pardot, Drawloop, Crystal Reports, and Sage Accpac would be an asset
- Minimum 3 years experience with Salesforce CRM is required.
- Experience with Salesforce Field Services would be an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Access would be an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical ability.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Ability to collect business requirements, and convert them into solution designs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Strong initiative to improve solutions, systems and processes.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Required to meet many deadlines which may be stressful
What’s in it for you?:
- Career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.