Job Posting Date: Nov 21, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
This position reports to the VP, Information Technology or his designate and joins an existing Project team. The Salesforce Architect will be a key in supporting this incredible growth and expansion. The expansion and implementation of Salesforce as a strategic platform includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot and one of the first Field Service Lightning (FSL) implementations in the world, quickly becoming the largest implementation of FSL in Canada. This gives Citron Hygiene a direct line to the FSL and Salesforce product teams.
The roll-out of Salesforce is not yet complete, and we are about to embark on putting Salesforce into the hands of the rest of Citron Hygiene globally. To support this program and maturation of Salesforce, we are looking for a Salesforce Platform Architect.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of the Salesforce Platform Architect starts with being the key technical lead for the SFDC platform, to ensure the solutions and platform strategy are aligned to Citron’s goals. This person will be part senior advisor to the leadership team and part technical guide and coach to the technology teams.
Under the supervision of the VP, IT, the duties and responsibilities of the Salesforce Architect include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interact with the Executive Leadership Team and internal stakeholders to understand needs and requirements, providing strategic, enterprise-level advice regarding the Salesforce platform and how it can help enable Citron Hygiene’s business objectives.
- Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders.
- Work with internal stakeholders and project managers to scope work and produce estimates and to help define deliverables and timelines.
- Work with internal development teams, external vendors, other members of IT technical staff to transfer knowledge on SFDC architecture to explain and answer questions on design.
- Be hands on, able to review or contribute to code to ensure adherence to coding standards and ensuring the right code design solutions are created.
- Exhibit leadership skills, being a coach and mentor to the IT team helping to build the team’s skills and helping to resolve technical challenges and issues.
- Ensures documentation and record keeping of the designed Salesforce Solutions, including process flows, design for Salesforce automation, mockups, SFDC integration with other platforms/applications etc.
- Support the implementation team during the development phase of the project, answer questions and remove any design roadblocks to enable a successful build.
- Continuously learning and keep updated on the SFDC platform to share knowledge and use the latest technologies to advance Citron’s business and customer experience.
- Technical owner of the SFDC platform, driving a maturity model for the platform including design and coding standards, data quality standards, governance and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree or College diploma in related field or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years Salesforce experience, 10+ years of technology experience
- Deep experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, force.com platform and ideally Field Service Lightning.
- Salesforce certifications Certified Administrator/Consultant/Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification a plus
- Experience designing enterprise applications (i.e. CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, and/or eCommerce enterprise) for broad distribution across different business units and various types of users
- Product development experience, developing enterprise software applications with a variety of distribution models
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experience managing full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, leadership of the overall technical team and partnership with business stakeholders.
- An avid learner, can demonstrate the ability to keep up with technology changes including SFD releases, technologies and integration approaches between Enterprise Applications
- Strong communicator, whether written or verbal, practicing active listening as well as clearly and succinctly focusing on the points to be made verbally or in written form.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Required to meet many deadlines which may be stressful
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.