Job Posting Date: May 14, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Citron Hygiene is looking to gather some help from Students/Recent Graduates as part of our Summer Student Program. The incumbent will assist their respective department with administrative support. This will allow the incumbent to gain some real life work experience prior to entering the work force.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Department Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the incumbent include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing Administrative Support
- Being able to verify the accuracy of information with discretion, confidentiality and having great attention to detail
- Compute, record and proofread data and other information
- Maintain inventory, update filing and other tracking systems
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and suite of programs;
- 1-2 Years of Customer Service
- Ability to successfully navigate with all departments with tact and diplomacy;
- Outgoing personality;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong in communication
- Able to work on a computer for extended periods of time;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.