Job Posting Date: April 24, 2018
Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene , you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Our Montreal location in Brossard is looking for a Warehouse Manager position that is responsible for warehouse duties from managing shipping orders to receiving and stocking. The incumbent will act as a resource of best practices for coworkers and ensure the efficient operation of the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the VP Operations, the duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handle questions from internal contacts regarding orders, shipments, tracking of orders, invoices, and/or billings;
- Process warehouse orders including pulling, packing, and shipping;
- Prepare necessary shipping documents and paperwork;
- Ensure domestic shipping and international exports are shipped out using appropriate shippers;
- Receive incoming inventory, verify shipments using inventory management system;
- Stock incoming inventory;
- Ensure timely and accurate receipt of all incoming products;
- Rotate all lot numbered stock based on first in-first out concept as necessary;
- Run daily end-of-day reports;
- Perform random manual audits for accuracy and quality of orders processed;
- Ensure efficient space utilization of warehouse;
- Ensure general maintenance and tidiness of the facility;
- Assist with shipping and receiving when required;
- Assist with product pickups when required; and
- Work with a mindset of “continuous improvement” with a focus improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Warehouse.
- Responsible for cleanliness of warehouse
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Lead Hand/Foreman experience in a warehouse or distribution center environment;
- Must have a current forklift license;
- Must have a current Raymond Reach certification;
- Must have a valid G license;
- Proven track record of organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Able to collaborate and communicate with various departments;
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving as it pertains to warehouse operations;
- Must have experience with dollies, lift trucks and motorized trucks;
- Able to work in a team environment, self-starter; and
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to lift up to twenty five (25) to thirty (30) lbs.;
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours; and weekends
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
All Candidates must go through a criminal background check/fingerprinting
Citron Hygiene is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!