Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Account Executive is to prospect and close new business while growing an existing account base made up of service revenue, product and equipment sales. The Account Executive serves as the primary contact for decision-makers and leads the sales process. At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building key relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently.
Our outside, business-business sales team in Montreal South-Shore is currently seeking an Account Executive who is interested in pursuing a career with a market leader.
- Prospect, Acquire and Retain new and existing business in the business-business segment
- Achieve revenue, activity and sales funnel targets monthly and quarterly
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers who have been identified as target clients in order to meet corporate objectives of profitability and sales growth
- Analyze customer needs and interests in order to maximize sales volume and identify service requirements
- Utilization of sales management tools, such as Salesforce.com
- Prepare and present tailored sales presentations to current or new customers
- Maintain knowledge on products and services offered, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking, monthly training sessions and vendor meetings
- All administrative responsibilities as required, from research of a prospect to processing signed service contracts to ensure seamless onboarding of new business
- Target segment – Small to Large sized regional business in Quebec
- Time Allocation to be 70% on the road with customers, 30% Administrative office time
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- 1-3 years of outside sales in business to business selling experience, prospecting and maintaining accounts (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
A competitive compensation/benefits package includes base salary with an uncapped commission structure and business related expenses.
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.