Citron Hygiene – formerly Cannon Services is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene , you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for providing financial and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that finances are accurate and up to date, that staff members are paid in a timely and appropriate manner and that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the duties and responsibilities of Accounts Payable Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enter/Code Accounts Payable (AP) invoices into ACCPAC.
- Maintain vehicle master list
- Review and process staff expense reports
- Reconcile payments for subcontractors
- Accounts payable reconciliation
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years of related accounting experience;
- High school Diploma or GED;
- University or College Diploma in Accounting or Finance area would be a strong asset ;
- Sage 300 – ACCPAC experience considered a strong asset
- Candidates with experience in online expense systems like Concur or Certify would be preferred
- Proficient in using MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism;
- Ability to work and maintain composure in stressful situations;
- Strong detail orientation and accurate data entry skills;
- Superior problem solving, analytical and reconciliation skills; and
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Work normal business hours, but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions.
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Required to meet deadlines on a regular basis.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 2 years
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.