Citron Hygiene – formerly Cannon Services is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene , you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
The Billing Analyst will be responsible for revenue invoicing and related support issues for the Canadian business. This activity is centralized in our Markham head office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Supervisor, Revenue Assurance, the duties and responsibilities of the Billing Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation and processing of customer service credits
- Review and correction of customer invoices ie missing purchase orders, name updates
- Provide support to Customer Success Team to resolve customer invoicing enquires
- Process invoicing adjustments
- Submission of customer invoices to online portals
- Interact with customers to resolve any outstanding issues
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in customer invoicing and support is considered a strong asset
- Sage 300 – Accpac experience considered a strong asset;
- High school Diploma or equivalent;
- University or College Diploma in Accounting or Finance area is considered a strong asset;
- Proficient in using MS Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism;
- Ability to work independently, while supporting team initiatives/objectives and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to work and maintain composure in stressful situations;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Possesses strong customer service skills, with ability to execute good judgment when dealing in customer relations
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Citron Hygiene is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.