Citron Hygiene (formerly Cannon Services), is one of North America’s leading providers of commercial, essential services spanning Washroom & Food Service Hygiene, Pest Control Solutions, as well as a broad range of Chemical and other Facility-based Products & Services. With over 40 years of extensive industry experience, we are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with offices across Canada and the United States.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of Citron Certified Hygiene (CCT) is to drive to locations within Toronto, GTA and surrounding areas and provide delivery and collection service of ladies sanitary disposal units, among other washroom products such as soap dispensers, air care and more. At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is capable of providing excellent customer service and therefore a pleasant personality is essential. This individual must be well organized and someone who has the ability to work independently.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Provide delivery and collection service of ladies sanitary disposal units
- Service other washroom products, such as soap, paper towel, air fresheners and more
- Monday to Friday (40 Hours per week). Night Shift required
- All administrative responsibilities, as required
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- 1-3 years of driving / delivery experience
- Knowledgeable of city roads is considered an asset
- Must provide full clean driver’s license and abstract
A competitive compensation/benefits package will be offered.
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.