Citron Hygiene (formerly Cannon Services), is one of North America’s leading providers of commercial, essential services spanning Washroom & Food Service Hygiene, Pest Control Solutions, as well as a broad range of Chemical and other Facility-based Products & Services. With over 40 years of extensive industry experience, we are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with offices across Canada and the United States.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of Hygiene Specialist is to drive to locations within Calgary and surrounding areas and provide delivery and collection service of ladies’ sanitary disposal units, clean and detail the washroom fixtures (sinks, toilets, urinals, etc), chemical delivery, among other washroom products such as soap dispensers, air care and more.
At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of providing excellent customer service and therefore a pleasant personality is essential. This individual must be well organized and someone who has the ability to work independently.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Monday to Friday (40 Hours per week), Early morning start times required
- Follow route guidelines as established by Operations Manager
- Perform consistent and professional regularly scheduled service of customers’ washrooms
- Completion of all assigned service calls and ensuring accuracy of all invoice transactions including pricing, signatures, and delivery
- Maintain supply of products to ensure proper compliance with contracted services and expectations of customers. Keep service kit clean and stocked.
- Up-sell customers with new products and services as they become available.
- Effectively communicate payment shortfalls with customer and facilitate payment
- Recovery efforts (A/R collection)
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- Knowledgeable of city roads is considered an asset
- Must provide full clean driver’s license and abstract. Must be of insurable driving age, min 21 years old
- Work within Citron Hygiene’s standards for quality, speed, and cleanliness.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the customer in English.
- Demonstrate good communication, organizational, administrative and time management
- Display a genuine aim-to-please attitude. Smiling, eye contact, and bonding with customers are essential.
- High school or equivalent
A competitive compensation/benefits package will be offered.
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.