Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Inside Sales Representative is to manage existing accounts and close business while growing an existing account base made up of service revenue, product and equipment sales. At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building key relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently.
Our business-business sales team in Markham is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative who is interested in pursuing a career with a market leader.
- Achieve revenue, activity and sales funnel targets monthly and quarterly
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Analyze customer needs and interests in order to maximize sales volume and identify service requirements
- Utilization of sales management tools, such as Salesforce.com
- Prepare sales presentations to current customers
- Maintain knowledge on products and services offered, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking, monthly training sessions and vendor meetings
- All administrative responsibilities as required, from research of a prospect to processing signed service contracts to ensure seamless transactions
- Target segment – Small to Large sized regional business in Ontario
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- 1-3 years of sales in business to business selling experience,
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.