Citron Hygiene is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of Installation Technician is to drive to locations within Metropolitan Vancouver and surrounding areas and provide installation services of automatic faucets, flushers, air care and disposal products into facility washrooms in and around Metropolitan Vancouver. A vehicle will be provided to you.
At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of providing excellent customer service and therefore a pleasant personality is essential. This individual must be well organized and someone who has the ability to work independently.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Monday to Friday (40 Hours per week), Early morning start times required
- All administrative responsibilities, as required
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- 1-3 years of driving / delivery experience
- Knowledgeable of city roads is considered an asset
- Must provide full clean driver’s license and abstract
- Must have experience with power tools
A competitive compensation/benefits package will be offered.
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.