Citron Hygiene – formerly Cannon Services is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene , you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
The IT Support Specialist is primarily responsible for the coordination of the IT Help Desk for the Company. Possessing low to mid-tier IT knowledge, the incumbent will maintain and update a significant portion of Citron Hygiene employee requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the IT Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the IT Support Specialist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Setup and troubleshoot PC and Laptop computers;
- Setup and troubleshoot mobile devices including iPhones and Androids;
- Maintain User Accounts and Security Groups, Policies (Office 365, Active Directory MDM AirWatch);
- Install and maintain software, including Antivirus, Citrix, Office 365, 300 ERP (Accpac);
- Replace and install hardware components and peripherals;
- Log and maintain hardware, software and licenses changes;
- Maintain service logs and troubleshooting cases; and
- Windows Network knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Other related duties as needed.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working in an IT support environment;
- A Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Systems or equivalent;
- A+ Certification;
- Excellent understanding of IT best practices;
- Proven oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Desire to learn new skills and genuine computer interests;
- Previous experience with 300 ERP Accpac will be considered an asset; and
- Programming and/or scripting experience is an asset (VBA, Powershell,Crystal Reports, Windows Batch)
- Teamviewer mobile device support and troubleshooting (iphone and android)
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 2 years
Required license or certification:
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.