Citron Hygiene (formerly Cannon Services), is one of North America’s leading providers of commercial, essential services spanning Washroom & Food Service Hygiene, Pest Control Solutions, as well as a broad range of Chemical and other Facility-based Products & Services. With over 40 years of extensive industry experience, we are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with offices across Canada and the United States.
Our team at the Markham Head Office is currently seeking a Pest Management Professional, Subject Matter Expert (SME) who is interested in pursuing a career with a market leader.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Pest Management SME is to lead in the execution of our business development strategy in the GTA. Working with up to 10 Account Executives, you will attend sales meetings with potential customers to gain business. Your extensive knowledge and pest management background will prove an asset to train and coach Account Executives. At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a proven track record of exceeding quota expectations, building key relationships with customers and driving performance in a tenured team. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Coach and train a team of up to 10 Account Executives
- Develop and execute sales plans and targets for pest control accounts
- Attend sales meetings to support Account Executive with new business development
- Achieve conversion, penetration and retention targets
- Develop relationships at the executive level with key accounts
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Pest Management practices and procedures
- 3-5 years of outside sales in business to business sales management experience in an account management or business development capacity (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships.
- High level of business acumen
- Must be a self-starter, well organized and can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Possesses a Pest Control license (preferred)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is considered an asset.
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.