Citron Hygiene – formerly Cannon Services is a leading provider of support services for commercial and industrial facilities. We provide washroom care, pest control and life safety services and products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers, and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflect our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers, and our respect for the environment.
When you choose Citron Hygiene , you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as North America’s leading Hygiene Company, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the VP, IT, the duties and responsibilities of the Programming Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs application development, technical design and system integration, including validation of user requirements and testing
- Configure out of the box and customized Salesforce solutions using toolsets such as custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, etc.
- Accountable for a Release Management strategy for Salesforce and related plug-ins.
- Ability to identify and communicate any impacts to custom objects because of Salesforce releases.
- Create and maintain views, reports, and dashboards along with BI analytics.
- Assist with adoption of new features developed and deployed to users.
- Understand and maintain various internal and third-party systems (e.g.Sage 300/ACCPAC, MS Access) integrated with Salesforce.
- Manage Salesforce environments and promotions.
- Expand on the initial deployment of Salesforce Field Services within the Operations team.
- Assist with future phases of deploying Salesforce within the organization.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Salesforce solution.
- Assist with defining, creating and management of user roles and security levels.
- Contribute to establishing a standard approach to internal development.
- Work with Operations Analyst to determine additional changes for improved efficiencies within Salesforce. Establish boundaries for administering applications.
- Assist with prioritizing upcoming initiatives alignment to business strategies by providing technical guidance and dependencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in an IT Programming experience
- Experience building applications on the Salesforce cloud platform with end to end implementation experience, leveraging various apps such as Field Service, Sales, Service, Conga and DocuSign.
- Salesforce integration experience between different business systems, including using integration tools.
- Configuration, customization, and programming with APEX APIs, Triggers, Web Services
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce community, Salesforce components, mobile development and database design.
- Strong Data integration/migration management hands-on experience
- Experience with B2B integration (Eg. EDI)
- Integration experience using ETL tools
- Programming experience should include J2EE, HTML, XML, SQL, SOQL, Crystal Reports.
- Database management and querying experience using SQL Server.
- Experience using sandbox/dev environments and loading/transferring of data between production and non-production environments.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in processes and recommend technical solutions, either related to business process, project delivery, or application support.
- Relevant degree and minimum 5 years IT experience.
- Sales force developer certification would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated competency in interacting with various levels of management and stakeholders
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Knowledge of good documentation practices, capable of adopting and learning new tools, techniques and approaches.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Required to meet many deadlines which may be stressful
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Citron Hygiene is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.