Who we are?
Citron Hygiene – formerly Cannon Services is a leading provider of support services for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. We provide pest control, washroom care, warewashing solutions, life safety services and related products that help building owners and managers address their facility’s needs. Combining service excellence and innovation, we help customers deliver award winning building environments to their employees, customers and guests. The design and delivery of our services and products reflects our deep understanding of commercial facilities, our focus on creating successful customers and our respect for the environment.
Why choose Citron?
When you choose Citron Hygiene, you are selecting a company that focuses on job creation, professional development and career advancement. To ensure that we continue to be recognized as leaders in North America in our specific fields, we are committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders.
Reporting into the Regional Operations Director for Western Canada, who is in Calgary, Alberta, the responsibilities would include:
- Leading the delivery of key programs / initiatives of Citron Hygiene within the Edmonton service area.
- Actively contributing to achieving Citron Hygiene financial targets by retaining and enhancing relationships with existing customers and helping win new business.
- Managing the Edmonton branch team performance, resources, structure and retaining and motivating team members
- Managing and controlling branch related spend and identify opportunities for cost efficiencies
- Enforcing and controlling compliance with Corporate Employee, Health and Safety and Security policies established by Citron Hygiene
- Actively covering the service schedule to provide Integrated Pest Management in a timely and consistent manner to support the build out of Citron’s Pest business in Alberta, including:
- Respond to customer requests for emergency service in a timely manner and complete all service work within an acceptable time frame including:
- Complete all paperwork responding to each service completed with legible detail of work performed, products used and their amounts, and recommendations for sanitation and structural issues that may contribute to an existing or future pest problem
- Maintain vehicle (clean and orderly), keeping it appropriately stocked with products and supplies to complete service work
- Carry out required work in a professional and courteous manner that minimizes disruption to the customer’s business operations
- On occasion, must be available to work during odd hours – evenings, weekends, early mornings
- Coach and train a team of Pest Management Professionals, which would be hired as we build up a base of business that would require adding resources to the existing structure
- Develop and manage the operational structure of the pest control division
- Act as an ambassador of the Citron Hygiene brand and work with sales representatives to identify other opportunities at customer sites for other Citron Hygiene products and services
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulations and work safety protocols and procedures
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Pest Management practices and procedures
- 3-5 years of pest management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Must be a self-starter, well organized and can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Possesses a Pest Control license
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is considered an asset.
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
- A proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with customers, subordinates, colleagues, and supervisors
- Strong problem solving capabilities and ability to adapt to changing work environments
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Company provided apparel (uniforms)
- Citron Hygiene branded company vehicle provided
- Acquire industry insight and skills from some of the industry’s most highly skilled pest management professionals
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.