Citron Hygiene (formerly Cannon Services), is one of North America’s leading providers of commercial, essential services spanning Washroom & Food Service Hygiene, Pest Control Solutions, as well as a broad range of Chemical and other Facility-based Products & Services.
With over 40 years of extensive industry experience, we are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with offices across Canada and within the United States
Pest Control service work consists of monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly inspections of pest control devices, such as insect detectors, mechanical traps, fly lights, and interior/exterior bait stations at different locations on pre-determined routes. The Pest Management Technician is responsible for adequate pest resolution of any pests covered under the service agreement entered with each customer.
Our teams out in Western Canada are currently seeking a Senior Pest Management Professional who is interested in pursuing a career with a market leader. This position will report to the Service Manager at the respective branch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow the service schedule to provide pest control services in a timely and consistent manner
- Respond to customer requests for emergency service in a timely manner and complete all service work within an acceptable time frame
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers who have been identified as target clients to meet corporate objectives of profitability and sales growth
- Develop, build and manage the pest control department operations
- Assist with the delivery of key programs / initiatives of Citron Hygiene relating to Pest Control within the Western region of Canada
- Complete all paperwork responding to each service completed with legible detail of work performed, products used and their amounts, and recommendations for sanitation and structural issues that may contribute to an existing or future pest problem
- Maintain vehicle (clean and orderly), keeping it appropriately stocked with products and supplies to complete their service work
- Carry out required work in a professional and courteous manner that minimizes disruption to the customer’s business operations
- Act as an ambassador of the Citron Hygiene brand and work with sales representatives to identify other opportunities at customer sites for other Citron Hygiene products and services
- On occasion must be available to work during odd hours – evenings, weekends, early mornings
- Obtain and maintain pest control licensing
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulations and work safety protocols and procedures
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Well organized, energetic
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, and supervisors
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently while responsive to customer and supervisor requests
- Strong problem solving capabilities and ability to adapt to changing work environments
- 3+ years of Pest Management/Control experience
What’s in it for you?
- Potential to grow with the Pest Division with Citron Hygiene
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Company provided apparel (uniforms)
- Citron Hygiene branded company vehicle provided
- Acquire industry insight and skills from some of the industry’s most highly skilled pest management professionals
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Citron Hygiene is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Edmonton, AB
- Pest Management: 3 years
To apply for this position, please complete the form and upload your resume on our Careers section of our website.