Citron Hygiene (formerly Cannon Services), is one of North America’s leading providers of commercial, essential services spanning Washroom & Food Service Hygiene, Pest Control Solutions, as well as a broad range of Chemical and other Facility-based Products & Services. With over 40 years of extensive industry experience, we are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with offices across Canada and the United States.
Pest Control service work consists of monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly inspections of pest control devices, such as monitor boards, mechanical traps, fly lights, and interior/exterior bait stations at different locations on pre-determined route. At the time of inspection, devices are inspected, dated, restocked, and an appropriate response is made to any activity found. The Pest Management Technician is responsible for adequate pest resolution of any pests covered under the service agreement entered into with each customer.
Our team at the Ottawa Office is currently seeking a Pest Management Professional who is interested in pursuing a career with a market leader.
- Follow the service schedule to provide pest control services in a timely and consistent manner
- Respond to customer requests for emergency service in a timely manner and complete all service work within an acceptable time frame
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers who have been identified as target clients in order to meet corporate objectives of profitability and sales growth
- Complete all paperwork responding to each service completed with legible detail of work performed, products used and their amounts, and recommendations for sanitation and structural issues that may contribute to an existing or future pest problem
- Maintain vehicle (clean and orderly), keeping it appropriately stocked with products and supplies to complete their service work
- Carry out required work in a professional and courteous manner that minimizes disruption to the customer’s business operations
- Act as an ambassador of the Citron Hygiene brand and work with sales representatives to identify other opportunities at customer sites for other Citron Hygiene products and services
- On occasion must be available to work during odd hours – evenings, weekends, early mornings
- Obtain and maintain pest control licensing
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulations and work safety protocols and procedures
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Well organized, energetic
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, and supervisors
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently while responsive to customer and supervisor requests
- Strong problem solving capabilities and ability to adapt to changing work environments
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Citron Hygiene is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!